Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a senior level of experience, a passion for leading teams, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The DevOps Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Provide a management structure to oversee all Contractor personnel and their performance.
- Overall performance of the contract and conduct of Contractor personnel.
- Primary point of contact for the CO, COTR, and GTMs.
- Maintain active communications with the COTR to keep him/her informed of significant issues, risks and accomplishments as they occur.
- Desired Expert or SME skill level.
- Ten (10) years of combined experience in IT operations and sustainment, customer support for systems, applications and operational services.
- Demonstrated capability in managing very large multi-task contracts of this scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple prime Contractors in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across numerous engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams performing IT software development, engineering or architecture related tasks.
We're looking for a motivated Dev Ops Program Manager eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!