The Program Manager shall provide a management structure to oversee all Contractor personnel and their performance. The Program Manager will be responsible for the overall performance of the contract and conduct of Contractor personnel. The PM shall be the primary point of contact for the CO, COTR, and GTMs. The PM shall maintain active communications with the COTR to keep him/her informed of significant issues, risks and accomplishments as they occur.
- Desired Expert or SME skill level.
- Ten (10) years of combined experience in IT operations and sustainment, customer support for systems, applications and operational services.
- Demonstrated capability in managing very large multi-task contracts of this scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple prime Contractors in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across numerous engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams performing IT software development, engineering or architecture related tasks.
TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!