Essential duties and responsibilities for the General Clerk include the following:
- Follows clearly detailed specific procedures in completing several repetitive clerical steps performed in a prescribed or slightly varied sequence.
- Examines incoming material and codes it numerically, alphabetically, or by subject matter.
- Stores forms, letters, receipts, or reports in paper form or enters necessary tracking information into electronic records.
- Films or scans documents for storage and retrieval.
- Ensures that new information is added to the files in a timely manner and may destroy outdated file material according to policy or transfer them to inactive storage.
- Checks files at regular intervals to make sure that all items are correctly sequenced and placed. Searches for missing record materials.
- Where applicable, operates mechanized shelving units that rotate to bring the needed records to them. Assists with the implementation of changes to the filing system when established by supervisory personnel.
- Finds requested records, charges out, and forwards them to the requestor.
- Makes copies of records according to policy and distributes them to appropriate personnel or offices.
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 7-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong command of the English language both verbally and written
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic
- Administrative and organizational skills
- Basic Computer skills
- The General Clerk must be able to conduct repetitive body movements, push, pull, reach, stoop and/or bend and lift up to 45 pounds repetitively at times
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!