And… Why We’re Both Here - This “Job” Thing
Here is what you'll be doing in this role:
- Assisting product owners in maintaining the Product Backlog and schedule.
- Capturing the Product Owner’s acceptance criteria, and using that criteria to determine when a backlog item is done.
- Overseeing quality control/quality assurance for the several Developer teams.
- Assisting scrum teams in mitigating or removing impediments to their progress.
- Facilitating team events including Release Planning Events.
- Coordinating the participation of all key stakeholders in the Scrum process.
- Coaching several Developer teams in self-organization and cross-team integration.
- Promoting consistent design principles, approaches to system design, security, testing, and documentation, across multiple development teams.
Who You Are
Okay, beyond the basics (you solve problems, and are generally nice), we’re looking for a few skills.
- Training and/or certification as a Scrum Master by an educational or professional association.
- Demonstrated success in the conduct of agile software development for complex information technology systems.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of experience, or Masters plus 3 years of experience in government Information Technology or a related field
- Demonstrated success in delivering functional code to the government’s satisfaction using agile design and development techniques.
- Experience working on projects related to UI/UX, Data Analytics, and/or Data Science is a huge plus
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!