The Personnel Security Specialist will:
- Provide direct support and service to the administration of the FBI Security Program
- Provide support, analysis, and research into complex problems and processes relating to Personal Security.
- Complete written reports and / or oral presentations utilizing critical thinking and analysis skills.
- Initiate or perform extensive FBI indices checks, arrest record checks, and the like to obtain pertinent and identifying information for the cases assigned.
- Request, receive, review and analyze various FBI Government files and related material for determination of an individual's potential security risk.
- Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) plus years’ experience or Associate’s Degree with four (4) years’ experience in the personnel security investigative or investigative analyst field.
- Current TS security clearance and must be capable of obtaining SCI access that includes a requirement to pass a security CI polygraph exam.
- Proficient computer skills to include:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Use of Internet to conduct research and / or open source checks in aid of investigations
- Experience with various Federal LE and IC IT systems for conducting automated record checks.
- Experience performing multiple administrative tasks dealing with databases queries, filing, processing mail and performing audits.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience to conduct established Federal Government standards for investigations, BIs, and security investigations relating to suitability and security standards.
** Levels 3 through 6 may require significantly more experience, including Federal Law Enforcement experience. NT Concepts will review qualifications on an individual basis and offer the highest level commensurate with stated experience.
Desired Experience Requirements:
- Demonstrated understanding of the following security – related / investigative guidelines:
- Federal Investigative Standards (FISs)
- Security Executive Agent Directives (SEADs)
- Executive Orders (EOs)
- S. Code of Federal Regulations (US CFR)
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!