The Enterprise Information Engineer is responsible for:
- Supporting efforts to improve business performance by driving implementation of the enterprise information management solutions and capabilities within the Lines of Business (LoBs)
- Enabling effective data governance via assisting data and analytics leaders, and business and IT leadership in implementing our information governance processes and structures.
- Ensuring that the enterprise architecture is used as a lens and a filter to identify, prioritize and execute the data initiatives with clear line of sight to enterprise strategies and business outcomes.
- Providing recommendations to maximize the value of information assets via their creation, access and use.
- Fostering value creation using the organization's data assets, as well as the external data ecosystem.
- Assess the benefits and the risks of information to determine what information matters most to the enterprise based on the defined business strategy.
- Complete Data Work Products required to assure master data elements are properly documented.
**Must be a US Citizen.**
Basic Qualifications :
- Experience with Digital Transformation Concepts
- Experience with DevOps and Agile Methodologies
- Experience designing, developing and implementing complex systems
- Experience with innovation and ideation methods, such as design thinking
- Experience with data science concepts, as well as MDM, business intelligence, and data warehouse design and implementation techniques
Desired skills :
Strong Communication and Facilitation Skills
Strong Interpersonal Skills
Strong Presentation Skills
Learning Agility in picking up business processes specific to Aerospace and Defense
Ability to understand the long-term ("big picture") and short-term perspectives of situations
Ability to quickly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
Ability to translate the information architecture contribution to business outcomes into simple briefings for use by various data-and-analytics-related roles
- Ability to interpret enterprise level strategies
- Problem Solving Aptitude
- Business domain, data/content and process understanding
- Ability to analyze project, program and portfolio information needs, as well as determine the resources needed to achieve objectives and overcome cross-functional barriers
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!