We are hiring talented, Google cloud-native individuals onto a relatively small, high-performance technical team. This newest project is supporting a DoD client with networking simulation "games" distributed all around the continental U.S. The tech is pretty cool and the project is very fast-paced. Occasional CONUS travel required.
Your qualifications and skills include:
- BS in technical field and proficiency in at least programming language (Java, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) technologies, to include tools like: BigQuery, BigTable, Cloud Spanner, KubeFlow, Kubernetes Engine, ML Engine, Compute Engine, DataFlow, etc.
- Minimum of three years of experience architecting data analytics and ETL pipelines in cloud environments
- Experience architecting data lakes, conducting large-scale data migration, and working with complex data models
- Experience with statistical analyses of data
- Experience with DIS message traffic and PDU data
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!