- Coordinates manpower and resources
- Assures quality control program are in place and consistent
- Serves as the Program Manager's representative in daily operations and liaison with Security Division
- Assumes the role of the Program Manager when the Program Manager is absent or the position is temporarily vacant
- Attends regular and frequent meetings with Government customer to discuss and provide briefings on workload, contract performance, and emergent issues
- Assures quality control implementation
- Produces required contractual and programmatic reports and briefs
- Exercise quality- control measures over contractor staff to deliver services and products on budget and schedule based upon established requirements
- Provides overall contract project personnel, delivery of reports, and contract deliverableImplements short and long-term work plan to ensure work performance
- Formulates and enforces work standards
- Coordinates with Government customer for assignment of work schedules
- Reviews work discrepancies
- Supervises contract personnel, communicates policies, and organizational goals
- Provides contract performance
- Tracks all incoming Contractor personnel and weekly report to the Government customer of status and processing issues
- Must possess a current Top Secret (TS) security clearance and must be capable of obtaining Security Compartmented Information (SCI) access that includes a requirement to pass a security polygraph exam
- Must possess a minimum of eight (8) plus years of Federal Law Enforcement (LE) or (10) plus years of experience managing tasks and supervising people to include experience in human resources and personnel security
- Must possess a Bachelor's degree in any field of study. Advanced degree in any field preferredAt least five (5) years of experience directly- related to managing or performing responsibilities similar to those described.
- Prior security management experience a plus.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!