- Lead a distributed workforce comprising multiple, multi-disciplinary teams
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies, including planning and execution of events as required by our client
- Ensure personnel are adequately trained and equipped to do their jobs
- Manage resources appropriately to ensure customer satisfaction and program profitability
- Collaborate with company and client leadership, communicating needs, constraints, and performance professionally and in a timely manner
- Shall have a minimum of ten (10) years of IT Project Management experience, focusing on agile projects
- Shall have at least two (2) years specialized experience in leading IT DevSecOps projects managing over (50) people on multiple Agile teams.
- Shall have at least three (3) years specialized experience in business process analysis and change management.
- Shall have, at a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or Engineering.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!