The Data Architecture/Scientist Lead will provide oversight and technical leadership across multiple scrum teams, participating in Agile activities and ceremonies and collaborating with government product owners.
- At least ten (10) years of IT experience focusing on data architecture or data services inclusive of the following:
- Three (3) years of experience leading data teams in such efforts as: data migration, transformatoin, data lake implementatoin/support as well as O&M
- Five (5) years of proven experience in Relational and Dimensional Data modeling
- Must have experience of cloud architecture, specifically AWS as it relates to data processing (i.e., EC2, S3, Redshift, etc.)
- Experience briefing the benefits and constraints of technology solutions to technology partners, stakeholders, team members, and senior levels of management
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in data science, engineering, or statistics.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!