Duties and Responsibilities
- As part of a cross-functional, interdisciplinary design team, participate in and contribute to UX activities including audits, user research, research analysis, ideation, sketching, usability testing, collaborative design sessions, workshops, and client presentations
- Create client-facing deliverables such as personas, user journeys, information architectures, sitemaps wireframes, prototypes, user research plans, and reports
- Articulate design rationale in the context of business and user needs
- Support senior UX and Creative team members across a one or more projects at a time
- Stay informed on new technologies, trends, and developments within the design community and share those findings internally
- Research, analyze, and share insights around users’ motivations, goals, and behaviors
- Contribute towards the creation of design solutions that address user needs and strategic client objectives
- As part of an interdisciplinary, cross-functional design team, communicate design decisions through frameworks, wireframes, and prototypes
- Validate concepts through usability testing and contribute to the design and execution of user testing scenarios
- Engage in our design community to build an ambitious and collaborative culture
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on projects and UX Design specifically
- Shall have experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS
- Experience working on responsive web, mobile, or software projects
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!