- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Oversees and coordinates other Business Analysts distributed across several Scrum teams
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes
- Identifies business trends utilizing real data, compile analysis reports that are delivered to developers and then follow-up on all results
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
- Analyze a project and design its processes and systems, assessing the business model and its integration with technology
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution
- Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on conducting business workflow analysis and user interviews for enterprise applications on AWS.
- Experience with large scale, high performance eterprise application deployment and UX Design on complex heterogeneous environments.
- Experience providing guidance and leading a team
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Detailed analystic abilities
- Ability to perform, but not limited to impact mapping, design-thinking, and facilitate/coordinate business architecture working groups.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!