In your role as a full stack engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing software programs for our government clients You'll have a heavy focus on programming for software development, and will work with programming tasks like design patterns and data structures. You may also handle tasks like control flaws and unit testing. As a full stack engineer, you'll work with a collaborative team of developers, data architects, and business analysts in an Agile environment. You'll be expected to actively participate in various Agile ceremonies, such as PI Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Product Backlog Refinement.
In this role, your primary job duty will be to create, test, and implement software programs utilizing programming languages like Java, Core MVC, and ASP.NET. Another job responsibility will be to evaluate these software programs for performance issues, bugs, and design flaws. You may assist with programming code reviews, attending team meetings to discuss existing issues, and creating functional or unit tests.
If you meet these core qualifications, then let's have a discussion.
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on development projects using DevSecOps and AWS cloud environments.
- Shall have experience with full stack engineering (defined as proficient in database development/integration as well as server and client application development/integration), including at least three (3) years of experience deploying production enterprise applications in AWS.
- Shall have at least three (3) years of specific software engineering experience related to front-end and back-end applications and/or data services.
- Shall possess experience in large scale, high performance enterprise big data application deployment and solution architecture on complex heterogeneous environments in AWS.
- Shall possess experience with automation and engineering tasks, AI/ML implementation, data, infrastructure/operations, and security engineer tasks in USCIS cloud environments.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!