Why We’re Both Here - This “Job” Thing
We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer the has experience supporting tools in a continuous integration pipeline to automate and/or scale deployment of capabilities. Create scripts and templates to build cloud-based development and deployment patterns for software engineers. Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, monitoring and operations issues. Work with government delivery platform architects on software and system optimization, helping to remove potential performance bottlenecks. Clear communication skills are required.
Who You Are
This is a perfect role for you if
- You have a BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical experience.
- You have a passion for advancing and continually improving our DevOps automation and practices to keep our applications easy to deploy, monitor, and scale.
- You have significant experience with managing and maintaining a Linux-based application infrastructure
- You have experience with writing and managing container-based infrastructure
- You have experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- You are comfortable performing application-level security scans and analyzing results
- You are comfortable working from the command-line and experienced with developing Linux or Unix-based command-line automation
- You have strong experience doing systems and application automation using at least one command-line oriented general programming language
- You have demonstrated experience with build, release, and configuration management in a CI/CD environment.
- You have proven experience with AWS Infrastructure automation using Terraform with focus on network and cyber security
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves, collaborate with others and get stuff done with responsibility - driving a project from inception to completion
- MS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related technical experience.
- 5 years’ experience in software administration or software environment administration, with strong knowledge in at least one preferred scripting language such as Python, or Perl.
- Demonstrated experience with containerization platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, PKS, and Docker)
- Experience with cloud provisioning software such as Ansible, Chef, Cloud Formation Templates, etc.
- Experience with application performance analysis and monitoring (e.g. ELK or SPLUNK)
- Microservices architecture and automation of server less components
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!