- Lead a diverse team of developers, engineers, business analysts, and whoever else we need to be successful based on the effort at hand
- Facilitate and model Agile practices and methodologies
- Establish a team that works well together in a challenging, intense, and collaborative environment
- Act as servant leader for a complete scrum team, removing obstacles, meeting collective and individual needs, and enabling success
- Actively participate in Agile ceremonies
- Communicate professionally and respectfully with colleagues, team members, product owners, and clients
- Shall be a certified Scrum Master
- Shall have a minimum of three (3) years of experience focusing on business architecture analysis and UX/UI Design.
- Shall have a minimum of one (1) year experience in building business process models,writing acceptance criteria, and designing user interfaces for a production system.
If you meet these core qualifications, and want to work on projects and programs that make a difference, let's talk.
US Citizenship Required
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!