- Identify and suggest design, development, implementation and maintenance recommendations for software systems; able to lead and perform in support of the associated activities.
- Analyze requirements and then design and develop customized solutions.
- Create and fully document a detailed conceptual software design based on customer needs.
- Ensure compliance with software design, development, integration and sustainment standards and procedures.
- Provide programming and analytical support for the design and implementation of new or improved computer systems and programs.
- Design, code, compile, test, debug and document efficient software solutions that improve existing processing methods.
- Ensure highest standard of systems and platform requirements related to capacity, performance, security, integrity, and recovery.
- Recommend technology solutions, prioritize assignments, and work to resolve issues based on customer and business requirements.
- Support and assist the development team in the design, development, testing, tuning and implementation of database applications.
- Manage and maintain back-ups to include recovery procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3-10 years’ experience in full stack development. Prefer Microsoft related technology stack.
- Familiarity with, and able to support enterprise systems and/or AI/ML++AA (Advanced Analytics) projects.
- Experience working with various cloud capabilities and management consoles.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, TFS, AZURE DEVOPS.
- Able to work across platforms in both Linux and Windows environments.
- Perform as a hands-on contributing member working with, and resolving challenges associated with, large volumes of data.
- Familiar with data modeling, data transformation, information extraction, and/or statistical analysis.
- Experience with integration and customization of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) software applications; specialized software and database development and maintenance
- Familiar with Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration (CI/CD) techniques and DEVOPS concepts.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Ability to work independently and/or remotely under the guidance of agile-based scrum and subject matter experts.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills with problem solving attitude and written/oral communication skills
Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area preferred.
- Six (6) years relevant experience in software development.
- Computer language and related certifications desired.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!