- Play a key role in engineering and developing secure cloud solutions and associated integrations.
- Engineer and develop technical designs and processes and contribute to cloud strategies and standards.
- Identify and Implement new security technologies and best practices into NT Concepts’ cloud ecosystems.
- Provides guidance and assistance to ensure cloud resources are designed to mitigate intended risks and operating effectively. Ensures cloud engineering best practices are followed.
- Provides technical expertise and support to clients, developers and other staff.
- Researches and assesses new threats and security alerts, recommends and implements remedial action.
- Maintain an awareness of DoD security policies and government regulations pertaining to information security and assurance.
- Assist in architecting and designing cloud solutions for a variety of projects internal and external.
- 2 or more years’ experience in the Information Security and/or relevant field, with experience supporting private and public cloud deployments. Clear passion for cloud Security and Cloud technologies.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of IT Security and/or security engineering experience
- Working knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, security architectures, and standards.
- Working technical knowledge of Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure.
- Experience with DevOps and supporting technologies.
- Able to demonstrate clear understanding of current threats to Cloud infrastructure and/or IT infrastructures at technical and managerial levels.
- Experience with implementing security in a CI/CD pipeline preferred.
- Current AWS, Azure or equivalent certification preferred.
- Previous development experience a plus.
- Proficiency in cloud security engineering and development is desired.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and problem resolution.
- Experience developing and providing effective and professional presentations to all levels.
- Experience in being able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in an effective manner.
- Ability to work independently without daily direction.
TS/SCI Clearance Required
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!