- Analyze, design and support implementation of business-specific solutions and/or frameworks.
- Responsible for implementing technical solutions using Pega 7.
- Ability to create reusable components that can be leveraged across the enterprise for providing top-notch customer experience.
- Ability to translate complex business requirement into functional technical requirements into well designed, well performing solutions using Pega 7.
- Assist with planning and execution of unit, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Provide regular updates team lead and project manager on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Minimum of a Secret clearance required
- Experience using Pega framework and open standards (SOAP, REST or JMS) for systems integration using web services and service interfaces
- Demonstrated understanding of Pega methodologies (Agile Scrum preferred)
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementations (preferably Pega 7)
- Understanding of various Pega Rules required. (Ex: UI, Activities and Flows, Declaratives, Decision, Validation, Reports, Correspondences)
- Knowledge of Application Security concepts, Integration and their error handling required
- Pega Certification preferred
- Bachelor's degree highly preferred
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!