- Writing conceptual overviews and procedures
- Reading and writing example code
- Updating help center queries and FAQs
- Create high-quality reference and support documentation
- Work with SME's to identify knowledge gaps in content
- Draft, develop, and publish content
- Write according to style guides
- Research and gather technical and background information for inclusion in technical deliverables
- Research, develop and document technical design specifications and test scripts
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Manage updates and revisions to technical literature
- Test Documentation to ensure the work product effectively serves the target audience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Shall have a minimum of five (5) years of experience in the Information Technology field focusing on projects and UX Design specifically.
- Shall have experience with architecture & design experience, including at least three (3) years of experience providing UX Design expertise for enterprise applications on AWS.
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking
- You should be comfortable writing about advanced and emerging technologies, concepts, and approaches:
- AI/Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Process automation and workflows
- Process Improvement
- Software architecture/engineering/development
- Agile methodologies
- Cyber Security
- Explanatory writing skills: conveying complicated ideas to nonexpert readers with clarity and a minimum of obscure jargon
- Information gathering: reading existing literature, interviewing subject matter specialists, or analyzing processes
- Graphic design: employ a variety of charts, diagrams, and other visual aids to help communicate technical concepts
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!