The Business Analyst performs professional duties related to the review, assessment, and development of business processes. Focus is on the effective use of resources, both people and technology, in the execution of the Customer’s mission. The Business Analyst acts as a change agent to help facilitate effective deployments/modifications to current practices
- Defines and documents customer business functions and processes
- Analyzes the feasibility of, and develops requirements for, new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Tracks and fully documents changes for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Identifies opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes; assists in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
Aside from what is mentioned above, it would be great if you had:
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Visio
- Experience with government systems
- Experience in Agile/Scrum development methodologies
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!