- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in large-scale enterprise IT Service Management (ITSM) and enterprise IT solutioning.
- Develops technical solutions, basis of estimate, and Enterprise IT architecture to address customers’ large-scale Enterprise IT challenges.
- Assists business development teams, including engaging with potential customers, to determine critical pain-points and discuss innovative ITSM and Enterprise IT solutions.
- Assists management in researching existing business environment including trends, best practices and company preferred architectural frameworks and alliances to ensure that company services match business trends.
- Develops technical and ITSM solutions that meet or exceed customer requirements while minimizing risk during execution.
- Assists and supports client activities to eliminate gaps or inconsistencies in the initial solution, architectural design, deliverables, benefits and messaging.
- Interfaces and participates in business development discussions across cross-functional teams and interfaces with internal and external stakeholders to ensure consistency in solution development and implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar technical field
- SECRET or high security clearance.
- Ten or more years experience of ITSM/Enterprise IT solution development and delivery management, with a minimum of five years of experience supporting the Department of Defense
- Demonstrated experience in the following technical and ITSM areas:
- IT Program Management experience
- DoD Information Assurance (IA) and Cyber Security
- Systems Engineering
- Cloud Migrations (DoD or Federal Civilian)
- Systems Administration and IT Infrastructure Management
- Helpdesk Management
- Configuration Management
- Other ITSM areas such as VTC/SVTC/AV and Secure Teleconferencing Support
- Continuint of Operations Planning
- Large-scale Network Operations and Sustainment
- LifeCycle Management
- ITIL Foundations or higher certification
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to engage with senior management, potential customers, and engineers to develop and sell solutions.
- Masters degree in computer science, information technology, or other related technical field
- TS/SCI Clearance
- 10 or more years experience of ITSM/Enterprise IT solution development and delivery for the Departement of Defense
- Experience supporting DISA
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!