And… Why We’re Both Here - This “Job” Thing
Here it is: we have some opportunities. And we’d like to get to know some more amazing people, that might want to talk about that. People like you. Since you’re reading this, and the title’s “software engineer”, we’re thinking you might be a little interested. Very cool.
Software Engineers form the backbone of our approach - without you, we fail. It’s pretty straightforward. We’re looking for thoughtful, creative engineers who take joy in taking something from concept to reality. Creators who love technology. Our environment’s built for you: a collaborative, test driven, paired programming environment (we like to learn from each other), with the best tools we can deploy. Joel Spolsky would approve. We hope you do too.
Who You Are
Okay, beyond the basics (you solve problems, and are generally nice). Here are a couple things we're looking for:
- An active TS/SCI or higher clearance - this is a MUST HAVE
- Senior-level hands on experience in developing, implementing, and leading software programs
- Can write test scripts in an agile development environment.
- Know your way around DevOps orchestration tools. - Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration
- BS of higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or other technical discipline
- 8 years experience in full stack development (Java, Web Services, Database, and Micro-Service development.
- 5 years experience with agile, team or scrum leadership experience.
- Demonstrated experience in ONE of the following:
- Government and/or commercial imagery products, SAR or related RADAR imaging
- Terrain Analysis Visualization algorithms
- Automated detection algorithm
- Ability to develop custom code for specialized spacial analysis (Python, Java, PHP, C, Pro *C)
Some helpful skills, education, and certs:
- At least ONE of these
- Certified Scrum Master
- Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Certified Scrum Professional
- An MS in a technical field is preferred
- More years of experience
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!