Why We’re Both Here – This “Job” Thing
We are seeking people who are enthusiastic in providing timely determinations of peoples’ eligibility to possess firearms or explosives in accordance to federal law. We are searching for people with an active SECRET clearance. If you’ve actively and successfully supported analyst functions like data collection, interviewing, data review and creation of performance measurements, then that’d be a great bonus. Also, it's not a requirement, but if you're former military (in any capacity), you're perfect for this!
Got What It Takes?
Aside from what is mentioned above, we are also looking to see that you have:
- An active SECRET clearance
- Minimum 2 Year relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of applying analytic methodologies and principles to address clientele
- Experience conducting research on explosive permit checks as well as ability to conduct verification based on specific Originating Agency Identifiers
- Critical thinking skills that enable you to evaluate existing procedures to provide recommendations or solutions
- Keen organizational skills
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!