Our Capture Manager's key responsibilities include:
- Leading the development and execution of winning strategies, including strategic win themes, marketing campaigns and call plans, customer analysis, competitive analysis, solution and gap analysis, and the recruiting and selection of teaming partners.
- The ability to successfully lead cross-functional capture and proposal teams without possessing direct reporting authority.
- Making timely decisions related to the opportunity, including getting the capture team resourced, determining strategies, teaming and partnering, solution alternatives, and supporting the Business Development manager in managing the customer relationship
- Stakeholder management and keeping the Business Leadership Team informed and engaged.
- Leading the effort to identify and mitigate risks associated with the bid, and keep leadership advised when new bid risks are encountered or mitigation plans fail to achieve desired results.
- Leading coordination efforts to ensure the development of a winning offer and solution sets (e.g., technical/management, price-to-win, schedule, past performance)
- Assuring timeliness and quality of deliverables
- The ability to get results through self-initiative and to exercise sound business judgment in decision making and reporting to senior leadership.
- Preparing for all aspects of the bid approval process.
- Developing and maintaining the capture plan through completion of the opportunity pursuit.
- Managing communications and relationships with partners and subcontractors, coordinating customer communications and relationships with Business Development.
- Determining staffing needs and priorities of capture team.
- Developing and justifying company investment, direct sell (DS) and B&P to position to win new business and adjusts the budget over time as circumstances change.
- Minimum 10 years of experience working in business development, this may include: opportunity qualification, capture strategy, customer visits, customer relationship development, relationship development with competition, team leadership, etc.
- 5+ years’ experience developing strategies to capture new business and developing competitive advantage by generating new, moderately complex and persuasive marketing approaches.
- 5+ years of experience leading capture efforts within the federal market place on opportunities valued at greater than $25M.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent military/federal government experience
- Top Secret/SCI or higher security clearance
- Proven record of delivering winning capture / opportunities within the DoD and Intelligence Community
- Extremely high level of communication skills to present, inform, and persuade high level internal and external customer’s business development and capture plans, strategies and actions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work under pressure, organize priorities, deal with interruptions, and maintain flexibility and confidentiality
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!