- Develop enterprise-scale solutions for real-world technology challenges
- Effortlessly manage agile development cycles
- Think and solution across the board from hardware to software, from database structure to machine learning on multi-modal data
Your qualifications must include:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrable experience with database modernization management, technical change management, and/or enterprise-scale predictive machine learning efforts
- An active S, TS, or TS/SCI-level clearance is strongly preferred
- Proficiency in one or more relevant programming languages is preferred
- Experience with disparate modern database structures is preferred
- Expertise in the machine learning life cycle is preferred
NT Concepts is a company of talented, dedicated people committed to helping our customers achieve critical missions that are of the utmost importance to our nation and to our world. We fuse business process with technical expertise to deliver data-driven enterprise solutions that solve our clients’ most unique challenges. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a privately held mid-tier company with customers spanning the Federal Civilian, DoD, and Intelligence Communities.
NT Concepts is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
All resumes are held in confidence. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. No faxes please. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during the search.
NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any or part of the employment process, please send an email to email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.
At NTC I work as a software developer supporting AI and machine learning projects that encompass computer vision, natural language processing, and other domains. I enjoy coming to work because each and every day there are new and interesting problems to solve.
NTC’s close-knit team of developers and data scientists each brings their own unique set of skills to the table which works well when solving problems and challenging one and others thoughts and ideas. Oh, and we also are a lot of fun!
ZACH M. Software Developer
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!