The FSO will manage and conduct National Industrial Security Program (NISP) operations and supervise associated personnel affiliated with both Department of Defense (DoD)/NISP User Agencies’ contracts and clients as well as Intelligence Community programs. A part of this job will be to ensure compliance with DoD, Federal and Intelligence Community regulations that govern the critical security disciplines of both NISP/NISPOM and SCI classified contract-related security support.
Additionally, you will be responsible for the Insider Threat program and as such, will serve as a member of the Company’s Insider Threat Committee that is responsible for developing enhancements and monitoring actions of the program.
There are certainly many more responsibilities that will fall within your purview, so go ahead and apply, and then let’s have a conversation about all of the ins-and-outs of this important job.
- Must currently hold and maintain a security clearance level TS/SCI .
- Experience working directly with certain Intelligence Customers is required.
- Must hold or have held a position as an AFSO or FSO in the NISP with a safeguarding program
- Strong working knowledge of National Industrial Security Program Operating Manual (NISPOM), DoD personnel and information security regulations, information systems security program requirements, Director Central Intelligence Directives (DCIDs), and other related Federal security laws, directives and regulations.
- Knowledge of DoD and Federal Agencies' controlled unclassified information (CUI)/sensitive information security requirements is required.
- Completion of FSO certification-related courses and training is required.
WE BUILD YOU POWER.
We’re always interested in getting to know talented people. If you feel you are a good fit for the company but don’t see a career match above, join our talent network so we can connect with you!