Darin L. Powers is accountable for leading, shaping and delivering the company’s future. An innovation powerhouse, he is mission-focused and builds high-performing teams that deliver true value and full spectrum solutions to our customers.
Darin has spent his 26-year career successfully leading transformative growth within large and small corporations. Before joining NT Concepts, Darin served as COO of Toffler Associates, a strategic advisory and consulting firm, where he led a successful two-year turnaround, dramatically increasing shareholder value. He has also held senior executive operational and business development roles at DynCorp International and the Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Darin is a retired United States Marine Corps Reserve Officer having served in multiple command and staff leadership positions.
He holds a Master of Science in Space Systems Operations with distinction from the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, CA and a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. Darin has completed executive education at the University of Chicago’s Booth School of Business and the University of Virginia’s Darden School of Business.
- The Call to Volunteer: Veterans Donate their Time, Talents; Uplifting and Uniting Communities
- Interview with Darin Powers on Crisis Leadership During COVID-19
- ODNI Releases CARES Act Guidance for Intel Community; Darin Powers Quoted
- NT Concepts Gets Certification Under Google Cloud Partner Program; Darin Powers Quoted
- Intelligence Community Copes with Unique Corona Crisis Challenges Featuring Darin Powers, NT Concepts President and COO