Go and do good! We’re extremely proud of our corporate citizenship program #NTC_GivesBack, an outreach platform where our employees donate their time and energy to support each other and their communities.
NT Concepts braves the cold for fundraising and fitness in the Backyard BRRR Challenge
NT Concepts logged over 5K miles in the EX2 Adventures’ Virtual Backyard BRRR Challenge and helped raise over $26,000 for Homestretch, a...
NT Concepts surpasses 100,000 meals donated in first year of their Million Meals Challenge
NT Concepts employees, friends, and family packaged and donated 101,084 meals in 2021, surpassing their first-year goal of 100,000 meals donated...
NT Concepts gives back and bowls for TAPS
#NTC_GivesBack hosted an evening of bowling on December 7 in honor of Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) and families who have lost...
Michele Bolos of NT Concepts recognized at 21st annual Heroines of Washington Awards
Bolos was recognized for personal involvement with Gabriel Homes, Leadership Mission International, The Corps Network, and most notably, Bolos...
NT Concepts Accepts the Armed Forces Cycling Challenge; Raises over $8.9K for TAPs
The company fundraises more than $8,900 for TAPS as part of the Armed Forces Cycling Classic Challenge Ride held on June 5, 2021....
This Memorial Day, Celebrate through Contribution
Service to—and celebration of—community is a core tenet of the culture at NT Concepts...
NT Concepts NEXT Trivia Event Raises Thousands of Dollars for the Community
The intern-led charity event brought the company together in support of its core values...
NT Concepts Sponsors Hackathon at Youngstown State University
HackYSU is part of giving back campaign and commitment to STEM initiatives...
#NTC_GivesBack has challenged ourselves—and you—to provide 1,000,000 meals to people all over the world facing hunger and food insecurity. Join our Million Meals Challenge and help end hunger!
Partnerships for Good
#NTC_GivesBack supports hundreds of charities and has donated over $1M to our local and global communities.
Our ultimate goal is to create enduring partnerships for good that benefit everyone.
- Action Against Hunger
- American Blood Clot Association
- Asian American Center of Frederick
- Cancer Research Institute
- Chabad at UCF
- Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation
- Children’s Science Center
- CIA Memorial Foundation
- Columbia Baptist Food Pantry
- The Corps Network
- Crossroad Catholic Church
- District of Columbia College Access Program
- Earth Sangha
- Environmental Working Group
- Feeding America
- Food for Others
- Friends of Shelby Park and Bottoms
- GMU Foundation
- Gabriel Homes
- Gary Sinise Foundation
- Generosity Feeds
- Glade Run Lutheran Services
- The Green Mountain Club
- International Rescue Committee
- Ira Dorsey Scholarship
- Lawrence County Humane Society
- Leadership Mission International
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Loudoun Abused Women’s Shelter
- Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services
- Lutheran Social Services of National Capital Area
- Make-A-Wish Mid-Atlantic
- March of Dimes
- The Mission Continues
- Moraine State Park
- National Forest Foundation
- Natural History Institute
- NOVA Chamber Women in Business
- Northern Virginia Family Services
- Outreach Program
- Parents in Toto
- Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area
- Paws of Honor
- Pawsitive Impact NC Dog Rescue
- Project Linus Fairfax Chapter
- Project Linus Pittsburgh Chapter
- Roswell Park Alliance Foundation
- Second Story
- Slippery Rock VFD
- St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- St. Joseph’s Odenton Roman Catholic Congregation
- The Tunnel to Towers Foundation
- US National Parks Foundation
- VA 360
- Yavapai Casa for Kids Foundation
- YMCA Camp Coniston
- Youth with a Mission (YWAM)
- Zelienople Public Library
- Zelienople Historical Society
FIND YOUR NEXT INSPIRATION.
As part of our Total Rewards Package, our employees get 8 hours of paid annual leave to volunteer for a 501(c)(3) non-profit of their choice. If Giving Back is important to you, you should join us!