NT Concepts is seeking a Level II Technical Writer to join our team. Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting this mission. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing team and discover What’s Next for you.
Mission Focus: This program will provide support to the Department of Defense’s Chief Digital and AI Office (CDAO) Training & Evaluation Directorate. You will be on the ground floor of developing a testing program of record whose aim is to provide a comprehensive suite of integrated testing tools which can be deployed widely across the Department of Defense enterprise to address key T&E gaps. In particular, you will support the testing of AI system performance, cybersecurity, adversarial resilience, and explainability.
Clearance: A minimum of an active Secret clearance is required.
Location/Flexibility: This work shall be performed onsite at the offices of the Chief Digital and AI Office in Falls Church, VA and Arlington, VA with telework and hybrid eligibility available determined by the COR on a case-by-case basis.
As a Technical Writer, you will:
- Research highly technical subject matter
• Organize information from multiple sources
• Express technical information in written form
• Create various weekly, biweekly, and monthly reports
• Draft and edit architecture documents and technical concepts
• Develop outlines and drafts for review and approval
• Create compelling White Papers and other documents
• Interact with the customer and technical team members
• Become familiar and comply with government style guides
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, Communication, or related field
- 3+ years of experience as a technical writer.
- Excellent writing skills, ability to translate complex technical concepts, attention to detail
- Familiarity with government style guides
- Technical writing specifically for AI based projects
- Experience in the Defense sector
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.