Members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a senior level of experience, a passion for creating technical roadmaps, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Engineering, Engagement and Analytics Technical Lead will be responsible for the following:
- Overall technical roadmap of the contract
- Leadership of the software development team
- Primary point of contact for the PM and the development teams
- Desired Expert or SME skill level.
- Seven to 10 (7-10) years of combined experience in engineering big data solutions.
- Experience developing and maintaining complex systems that involved integrating COTS, GOTS and Open Source components.
- Experience across numerous engineering disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams performing IT software development.
- Experience performing software development for Government programs of similar scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated ability to identify technology gaps in current capabilities and processes.
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
We're looking for a motivated individual who is eager to advance not only their professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
TS/SCI + Poly required
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.