As a member of our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This program is operating and enhancing geospatial applications in an enterprise environment.
NT Concepts is seeking a Systems Administrator to provide design, implementation and administration to a Geographic Information System (GIS) platform in a cloud environment. The systems administrator will be responsible for providing O&M support to geospatial applications and services in an enterprise environment.
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
Location/Flexibility: Chantilly, VA
- Designing and implementing the customer’s Geographic Information System (GIS) platform with ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise
- Administering ArcGIS Enterprise in a cloud environment such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Installing and configuring components of the ArcGIS Enterprise stack (ArcGIS Server, Portal, Web Adaptor)
- Developing scripts to automate deployments, monitoring services and deriving usage metrics
- Troubleshooting server outages and diagnosing reported issues.
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI with Poly
- Bachelor’s degree & 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with ESRI ArcGIS Enterprise
- Experience with Linux system administration
- Experience in python and shell scripting to manage data
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, S3, CloudFormation)
- Experience with cloud environments.
- Customer oriented with excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
Preferred Skills/Qualifications Include:
- Experience with Apache Tomcat
- Knowledge of PKI and single sign-on processes
- Experience with python, including arcpy and portalpy
- Familiarity with Open Geospatial Consortium Standards
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at time
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.