As a Specialized Technology Training Specialist on our Department of Defense Office of Inspector General (DoD OIG) team you will collaborate with DoD OIG personnel to oversee our portfolio of systems – ensuring quality, performance, and efficiencies are realized. The DoD OIG keeps the Secretary of Defense and the Congress fully and currently informed of fraud, waste, abuse, and deficiencies. You will be part of a team operating as an MSP, to supply holistic IT support to the DoD OIG.
This program Primarily supports the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise (D-CATSe). D-CATSe is the authoritative case management system of the DoD OIG for administrative investigations. The application offers a central point of management for DoD OIG Hotline, Investigations of Senior Officials, and Whistleblower Reprisal Investigations business units, from first contact through case closure.
Conducts the research necessary to design advanced level specialized technology (e.g. IA, IPv6, Secure Virtualization) training programs to include network engineering, IT systems design, and IT systems implementation. Trains entry-level IT personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, seminars and/or computer-based/computer-aided training. Integrates COTS hardware and software with GOTS hardware and software to produce unique system level training courses.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Conduct technical reviews and assist DCIS staff with the development of appropriate materials to train system users and instructors in preparation of operational deployments.
- Assess training requirements based on current system and functional baseline. Develop training artifacts in support of operations to include but not limited to user guides, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ), and training videos.
- Assist in the development of an interactive training curriculum utilizing a variety of use case scenarios in a pre-populated test environment.
- BA/BS in a technical discipline with at least 3 years of Technology Training
- Knowledge of Microsoft technologies, to include but not limited to Dynamics Customer Relationship Management, SharePoint, SQL, Identity Management, Systems Center Operations Manager, and Exchange.
- DoD 8570 certified at IAT or IAM Level I
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
- Must have an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Previous experience working for the DoD IG
- Knowledge of the Defense Case Activity Tracking System, Enterprise
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times