NT Concepts is seeking a Scrum Master/Product Manager with a desire to support innovative data science and advanced analytics solutions, to join our team. Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting this mission. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing team and discover What's Next for you.
Mission Focus: This program will provide support to maintain a responsive, flexible capability for rapid prototyping of data analytic solutions and capabilities (data integration, analysis, visualization, etc.) in support of national security mission requirements. This team will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to assure national security missions to prototype advanced data analytic capabilities continuously and rapidly to Combatant Commands, Military Services (Army, Navy, Air Force, etc.), and Special Operation Force (SOF) as a service.
Location/Flexibility: Ft. Belvoir, VA with time spent at NT Concepts HQ in Tyson’s Corner, VA. (Some telework may be an option).
As a Sr. Scrum Master/Product Manager, you will:
- Lead the development effort by conveying the vision to an Agile or Scrum delivery team, outlining and prioritizing work based on business value.
- Liaise with stakeholders ensuring their interests are included in the release, and the team to ensure the release is developed by the deadline and within budget.
- Responsible for the business aspects of the project, including ensuring the right product is being built, in the right order, within budget and by the deadline.
- Serve as the Agile or Scrum delivery team's primary contact for information, work prioritization, and decision-making.
- Coordinate and monitor the Scrum process from initiation through delivery.
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Serve as liaison between the product owner, development team, and management in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensure that team members understand project objectives. Maintain product backlog and release plan and facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes. Is the facilitator for an agile development team.
- Responsible to ensure a quality product with business value for the customer is delivered on time
- 10-15 years of combined project and scrum master experience.
- Current active TS/SCI clearance
- Exhaustive experience with agile techniques and practices
- Experience supporting advanced analytics product teams
- Demonstrated capability in managing multi-task projects of this scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution ability
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams creating training curricula and/or certifications
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles.
- Scrum Master certification
- Experience supporting DoD programs
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.