Sr. Proposal Coordinator
Next Tier Concepts, Inc. (NT Concepts) is seeking a full-time Sr. Proposal Coordinator. Remote work is an option with availability to work in our Vienna, VA, office as needed. The Sr. Proposal Coordinator reports directly to the Sr. Manager Proposal Operations. The candidate must have three – five years’ experience supporting federal proposals; understand how to read and interpret federal government solicitations; be detail-oriented, well organized, and a self-starter able to manage several concurrent tasks independently; and be experienced at leading RFI, Sources Sought, and White Paper responses, as well as data calls on sub opportunities. The Sr. Proposal Coordinator will support the Sr. Manager Proposal Operations and the Proposal Manager, and will interact with senior management, technical personnel, and external teammates to gather and organize material necessary for developing proposals.
- Review RFPs/RFQs/RFIs to identify proposal requirements and develop storyboard templates, section outlines, compliance matrices, and proposal schedules.
- Lead RFI/Sources Sought/White Paper responses.
- Lead and/or participate in proposal touchpoint calls, color reviews, and lessons learned to capture feedback and action items.
- Manage teammate/subcontractor data calls on prime opportunities.
- Lead data call responses on sub opportunities.
- Format material to produce attractive and compliant proposals and presentations that meet company branding specifications.
- Assist with proposal production and White Glove reviews.
- Assist with pulling reusable content from proposals and manage the boilerplate library.
- Manage the past performance library.
- Assist with producing proposal training materials.
- Assist with keeping the SharePoint proposal opportunity sites organized and proposals archived in accordance with company policy.
- Other assignments as needed to fully support proposals and other related Business Development activities.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field such as English, Business, Marketing, Communications.
- Minimum of three years in a similar role.
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to foresee issues and the potential of missed deadlines and keep the Sr. Manager Proposal Operations apprised.
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously and meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Comfortable leading meetings and reviews both virtually and onsite.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Teams).
- Working knowledge of Salesforce strongly desired.
- Strong Editing and Desktop Publishing skills a must.
- Active security clearance a plus, but not required.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours when needed.