Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting this mission. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing team and discover What's Next for you.
On this program, you will work to enhance National Security by supporting the mission of building a background investigation platform to modernize and support enhanced investigation requirements
Location/Flexibility: Remote, occasional travel may be required
- Provide expertise and direction in the development and/or modification of computer-based scientific, technical, and business software systems. Use expertise to design develop, code, test, and debug software.
- May work in one or several areas, such as software design, engineering evaluation or test, configuration management procedures, statistical analysis and modeling.
- As part of an agile team, will be working closely with other agile team members and customers to implement a Pega based case management system with multiple integration and backend services.
- Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives.
- Provides analytical support and technical advice during the conceptualization, development, and implementation phases.
- Plans and schedules new applications systems projects with user, systems software, and computer center operations personnel, including the identification of objectives, time frames, costs, and manpower requirements.
- Performs tasks necessary to ensure the identification and documentation of hazards within software systems using various analysis tools and techniques.
- Reviews and evaluates systems and software for adherence to government or commercial directives, standards, guidelines, and criteria concerning software safety and systems safety.
- Confirms design mitigations are captured in the design and its documentation and verifies implementation.
- May perform as a project lead with the responsibility for the instruction, assigning, direction, and monitoring of the performance of assigned systems developers / analyst working on a specific project.
- Ensures reliability and availability of Pega’s BRE and BPM Platform and works with cross-functional teams on capacity planning.
- Creates customized Flows and Action forms to align with business requirements.
- Creates activities and steps for implementing Core Business Logic.
- Applies business rules from the service environment to streamline information presented to the client, scrum teams and senior leadership.
- Identifies reporting requirements to general business functionality, non-functionality needs and required data attributes for BPM specific workflows.
- Validates code for compliance of standards and Pega Guardrails.
- Oversees testing and debugging, identifies risks and undertakes steps to mitigate risks or defects.
- Collaborates across multiple Agile Release Trains providing expertise to cross-functional scrum teams and support to the Release Train Engineer.
- Bachelors degree with 12 years of experience or advanced degree with 10 years of experience
- Active Secret clearance required
- Pega Certified Senior System Architect (CSSA)
- Understanding of BPM, BRE and creating web applications that are process oriented.
- Identifies reusable functionality and implementing it as a reusable component.
- Exposure to web services (SOAP, RESTful, XML, JSON, etc.)
- Understanding of PRPC flows, decisions, and rules
- Knowledge of IT standards, methodologies, system development life cycle and project management frameworks
- Experience in Pega Customer Process Manager (CPM)
- Certified LSA
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.