As a Senior Data Scientist on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This program drives market-leading data science solutions for a customer in the Intelligence Community.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow SAFe agile practices, embrace the Ops (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If large-scale, data-driven projects resonate with you, and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a strong growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
Members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires an advanced level of experience, a passion for exploring and pushing the boundaries on data, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Senior Data Scientist will be responsible for the following:
- Driving decision-making with data-driven models
- Enabling the mission through the synthesizing and analysis of large data sets
- Leading data science efforts on a diverse team of cross functional skill sets
- Decomposing complex analytical approaches and findings into meaningful studies and presentations
- Assessing the effectiveness of the customer’s program through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Leading the identification and collection of mission data
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large data sets and cross functioning information
- Proficiency in open source research
- Capability to work independently or on a team
- Advanced proficiency in R and / or Python
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Polygraph required
We're looking for a motivated Senior Data Scientist eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes personal growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.