Working at NT Concepts means that you are part of an innovative, agile company dedicated to solving the most critical challenges in National Security. We’re looking for the best and the brightest to join us in supporting this mission. If meaningful work, initiative, creativity, and continuous self-improvement are important to your career, join our growing team and discover What’s Next for you.
Mission Focus: NT Concepts is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to work in a highly collaborative, virtual, and versatile environment handling an array of duties to support AI Testing for the DoD.
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
Location/Flexibility: Falls Church or Arlington, VA (remote flexibility may be considered)
As a Senior Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for the following:
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter, able to work in a highly collaborative, virtual, and versatile environment handling an array of duties and responsibilities with particular focus on coordination, event organization, team facilitation, time management, and multi-tasking abilities
- Execute day-to-day requirements, such as management of schedules, calendars, databases, documents, distribution of information, data input, reporting, and document control
- Maintain organizations charts, recall rosters, and email distribution lists; Schedule appointments and make arrangements for meetings, to include agenda and calendar reminders
- Create and manage Division travel using Defense Travel System (DTS) (ex. Create travel itineraries, submit travel vouchers) for employees
- Attend meetings; record actions and prepare minutes for distribution
- Create various weekly, biweekly, and monthly reports for the division
- Support the planning and execution of periodic events and information sessions for government workforce, including identifying the topics, handling all event logistics, preparing presentation materials, and marketing the event.
- Create and maintain Division administrative processes and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) such as Onboarding Checklists, Time card approval, Division norms, etc.
- Suggest more efficient ways to run the Division and troubleshoot malfunctions
- Conserve Division Leadership’s time by reading, researching, collecting and analyzing information as needed, in advance
- Understand Division priorities to effectively manage Division leadership’s time in meetings and prioritizing events that must happen vs optional engagements
- Assist in preparing and managing presentations and reports
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to proactively engage members both inside and outside of your team
- Experience working as a senior administrator working for senior corporate leaders (ex. Division level or higher)
- Experience creating and maintaining administrative processes (ex. Onboarding process, monitoring training deadlines, required Division reporting, etc..), standards, and gathering information to enable effective administration of an organization
- Experience working with large, multi-organizational and multi-stakeholder teams
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.