We’re looking for an Expert SecDevOps Engineer the has prior experience supporting a continuous integration pipeline to automate and/or scale deployment of capabilities.
You will be part of a solutions-oriented, agile SCRUM team integrating outside applications and tools into a production environment, supporting innovative infrastructure, and automating capabilities.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow agile practices, embrace the Ops ethos (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
We’re looking for a SecDevOps Engineer the has prior experience supporting in a continuous integration pipeline to automate and/or scale deployment of capabilities.
- Integrating outside applications or tools into a production environment
- Ensuring the interoperability of current and future systems and software releases for all supported applications
- Provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware systems and applications
- Developing end-to-end cost analysis for projects
- Ensuring systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture
- Help project and program teams prepare for enterprise management and IT control gates
- Support the Accreditation and Authorization (A&A) process
- Support the optimization of infrastructure services and help to remove potential performance bottlenecks.
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and help resolve issues in development, staging, and operations issues
- Collaborate with partners to ensure that SecDevOps requirements are resolved to eliminate redundancy
- Recommend implementation of efficiencies that will improve infrastructure management
- Develop and document design concepts that are consistent with enterprise architectural guidance and industry best practices
- Address new user/system requirements into SecDevOps designs
- As an Enterprise System Engineer, serving to maintain a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology, develop and maintain a strong awareness of on-going IT projects, and business unit requirements.
- Clearance: Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
- Experience working with and developing in AWS Cloud and MS Azure
- Experience successfully integrating outside applications and tools into a production environment
- Experience with managing and maintaining a Linux-based application infrastructure
- Experience with writing and managing container-based infrastructure
- Experience working with Git
- You are an understanding of application-level security scans and analyzing results
- Experience working in an Agile team model
- Experience working with command-line and experienced with developing Linux or Unix-based command-line automation
- Demonstrated experience with build, release, and configuration management in a CI/CD environment
- You have a passion for advancing and continually improving our SecDevOps automation and practices to keep our applications easy to deploy, monitor, and scale.
- Familiarity performing systems and application automation using at least one command-line oriented general programming language
- Working knowledge of infrastructure automation with a focus on networks and desktops
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves, collaborate with others, and get stuff done with responsibility - driving a project from inception to completion
- You have a strong desire to learn and excel as a SecDevOps engineer with a focus on security
- Clear communication skills are required
- BS or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical experience.5 years’ experience in software administration or software environment administration, with strong knowledge in at least one preferred scripting languages such as Python, or Perl.
- Developing in GCP
- Associate Certification with AWS, GCP, or MS Azure
- Demonstrated experience with containerization platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, PKS, and Docker)
- Experience with cloud provisioning software such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation Templates, etc.
- Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins, Go CD, etc.
- Experience with application performance analysis and monitoring (e.g. ELK or SPLUNK)
- Microservices architecture and automation of serverless components
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
Location: Reston, VA