As a Scrum Master on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This project will support one of our Intelligence Community (IC) customers in Reston, VA.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow lean agile practices, embrace the Ops (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If large-scale, data-driven projects resonate with you, and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a strong growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid-level of experience, a passion for leading teams, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for the following:
- Leads the development effort by conveying the vision to an Agile or Scrum delivery team, outlining and prioritizing work based on business value.
- Liaises with stakeholders ensuring their interests are included in the release, and the team to ensure the release is developed by the deadline and within budget.
- Responsible for the business aspects of the project, including ensuring the right product is being built, in the right order, within budget and by the deadline.
- Serves as the Agile or Scrum delivery team's primary contact for information, work prioritization, and decision-making.
- Coordinate and monitor the Scrum process from initiation through delivery.
- Serve as liaisons between the product owner, development team, and management in order to ensure that all targets and requirements are met.
- Ensure that team members understand project objectives. Maintain product backlog and release plan and facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals.
- Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes. Is the facilitator for an agile development team.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated capability in managing multi-task projects of this scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams creating training curricula and/or certifications
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles.
- TS/SCI with full-scope clearance.
- Experience managing complex projects with stakeholders and collaborators across the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage IC users.
- Knowledge of customer funding mechanisms and the IC budget cycle.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.