As a Project Manager on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This Project will support one of our Intelligence Community (IC) customers in Reston, VA.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow lean agile practices, embrace the Ops (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If large-scale, data-driven projects resonate with you, and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a strong growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a mid-level of experience, a passion for leading teams, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Leads the development effort by conveying the vision to an Agile or Scrum delivery team, outlining and prioritizing work based on business value.
- Liaises with stakeholders ensuring their interests are included in the release, and the team to ensure the release is developed by the deadline and within budget.
- Responsible for the business aspects of the project, including ensuring the right product is being built, in the right order, within budget and by the deadline.
- Prioritizes and drives the delivery team’s work decision-making.
- Coordinates and monitors the team’s development from initiation through delivery.
- Ensure that team members understand project objectives. Maintain product backlog and release plan and facilitate productivity by setting up meetings and removing impediments that may obstruct the pursuit of the team's sprint goals.
- Prepare and present project performance.
- Preserve flexibility and ability to rapidly respond to changes. Is the facilitator for an agile development team.
- Conducts research and ensures the use of proper technical terminology and development of IT products.
- Translates technical information into clear, readable documents and presentation to be used by technical and non-technical personnel.
- 3+ years of project management experience.
- Demonstrated capability in managing multi-task projects of this scope and complexity.
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment.
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines.
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams creating training curricula and/or certifications.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles.
- Experience managing complex projects with stakeholders and collaborators across the Intelligence Community.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage IC users.
- Knowledge of customer funding mechanisms and the IC budget cycle.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Full-scope clearance
Location: Reston, VA
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.