As a Project Manager on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This project will support one of our Intelligence Community (IC) customers in Reston, VA.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow Agile practices, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If large-scale, data-driven projects resonate with you, and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a strong growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
The Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Translating strategic mission and decomposing tactical technical requirements into Agile work products
- Coordinating, monitoring, and measuring the team’s development
- Working with stakeholders to prioritize and communicate the team’s work
- Preparing and leading sprint ceremonies
- Guaranteeing that committed sprint work is delivered on time and to Done standards
- Removing impediments that may obstruct sprint goals
- Documenting, preparing, and presenting project performance
- 8+ years of relevant experience with a BS degree or 11+ years of relevant technical experience with a HS diploma
- 3+ years of technical project management experience
- Demonstrated capability in managing multiple complex projects at once
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple technical roles in a "one-team" environment
- Demonstrated experience working with customers and stakeholders to define, prioritize, assign, and manage the delivery of tasks against disparate projects
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proactive documentation of work tickets and program artifacts
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles
- Strong working understanding of Agile principles and ceremonies
- Experience functioning as and / or certified as a Scrum Master
- Technical expertise in networks and cloud solutions
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with polygraph
Location: Reston, VA
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.