As a Program Manager on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This program will support one of our intelligence customers in Reston, VA.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow lean agile practices, embrace the Ops (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If large-scale, data-driven projects resonate with you, and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a strong growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
- 5+ years of management experience
- Demonstrated capability in managing large multi-task contracts of this scope and complexity
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple specialties in a "one-team" environment
- Experience across a variety of technical disciplines
- Demonstrated leadership qualities through prior experience working with senior management to find solutions for customers and leading teams creating training curricula and/or certifications
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Working knowledge of project management concepts and principles
Clearance: TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly
Location: Reston, VA
- Experience managing complex projects with stakeholders and collaborators across the Intelligence Community
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage IC users and potential users of the Mission Fusion Environment
- Knowledge of customer funding mechanisms and the IC budget cycle
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift upto 10-15 pounds at times.