As the Program Manager on our Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) Cloud Management Office Support Team you will collaborate with multiple stakeholders to assure DTRA’s mission to serve as the single focal point and Cloud broker for DTRA’s mission owners and responsible for expanding and sustaining DTRA’s Cloud Ecosystem within the constraints of DTRA’s Component Enterprise Data Center (CEDC) designation.
The CMO will oversee overall implementation, provisioning, configuration, coordination, reporting, monitoring and sustainment of all cloud related initiatives across different impact levels and classification boundaries to meet new and upcoming requirements across the Agency. The Program Manager will manage a team of 10-15 Cloud engineers, architects, migration specialists and business analysts in an Agile based environment.
Location: Client location is Ft. Belvoir, VA , but position may be based remotely.
The Program Manager oversees a multi-disciplined Cloud Migration team of up to 15 with skillsets covering project management, cloud engineering, cloud migration, cybersecurity, cloud architecture, DevSecOps, business analysis and Cloud Cost Accounting. This group will be divided into teams managing 3 new migrations per year and maintaining existing migrations. The team will be divided between Ft. Belvoir and NT Concepts offices and will include subcontractors. Supports routine inspection of deliverables, project plans, status reports, outcomes of technical exchange and project planning meetings.
Specific tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all objectives and agreed upon deliverables are clearly planned, documented, monitored, and reported upon in accordance with an integrated project schedule.
- Give direction to Cloud Migration Team
- Follows an Agile methodology as a Scrum Master for coordinating activities and delivering outcomes
- Management of subcontractors
- Represent NT Concepts as the main point of contact for contract performance.
- Ensure communication with Government Cloud Management Office PM and NT Concepts migration teams are supporting quality performance, transparency, and accountability.
- Proactively address risks and challenges to achieve programmatic success.
- Ensure administrative support of Cloud Management team to include purchases of software licenses and AWS & Azure cloud spends, contract reporting, talent management with support from NT Concepts back office.
- Ensure end customers (DTRA Application Owners) are satisfied with migrated application support
- Support, planning, and conducting periodic management reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information management, or a related field with 10 years of experience (4 additional years of relevant experience substitutes for a BS)
- U.S. citizen with an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance
- PMP strongly desired and/or proven Project Management experience
- Agile Certification strongly desired and proven experience working in Agile work environment
- Working knowledge of cloud migration activities within the DoD environment
- Understanding of security measures needed to attain and maintain ATOs
- Understanding of Azure, AWS, Google Government Cloud offerings
- Managing cloud migration teams
- Program Management experience within DOD with a preference for DTRA or its clients
- Understanding of DTRA and Combatting Weapons of Mass Destruction mission and supporting systems and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite, e-mail, and telework software
- Prolonged periods setting at a desk and working on a computer
- Program Manager experience leading and managing Cost Plus Fixed programs
- Current PMI PMP certification
- Understanding and experience working within the DoD Cloud Management Community
- Understanding of Combatant Commands, Military Services (Army, Navy, Air Force, etc.), and Special Operation Force (SOF) mission sets as they relate to countering weapons of mass destruction/ counter proliferation
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.