The Pega Business Architect will assist the team with new and preexisting Pega implementation and support the development of SDLC deliverables including architecture document, interface control documents, and detailed design documents. The Pega Business Architect will work with the team and client to document functional designs and work alongside the build team to capture design detail in the SDLC deliverables.
- Support the development efforts of integrated applications using Pega.
- Elicit requirements and document user stories for development efforts.
- Serve as a liaison between Product Owners, business users, stakeholders, and development team.
- Provide regular updates to Scrum Master on project progress and outstanding issues.
- Ability to gather, track and analyze requirements and communicate the information to technical and non-technical professionals.
- Strive to obtaining business stakeholder alignment with the proposed workflow/screens within the application.
- Manage and maintain the scope of the project requirements within Agile development management tools such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Schedule and orchestrate Agile ceremonies, stakeholder demonstrations, and other meetings as required for the project.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a minimum of a Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Pega Certified Business Architect (PCBA)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Active Secret clearance or higher.
- Previous Pega version 8 implementation experience
- Working experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working with and supporting process-based solutions or BPM (business process management)
- 1+ years of experience with Agile (Scrum)
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.