NT Concepts is seeking Operational Support Analysts to provide regional support outside the continental United States (OCONUS) for the DoD enterprise Military Housing system. As an Operational Support Analyst, you will live and work in Heidelberg, Germany providing system support to military and civilian customers. There are extensive opportunities for travel to provide technical support and user training at Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine bases around Europe.
Serve as the regional Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the DoD enterprise Military Housing system:
- Provide expert support, analysis and research into complex system and process issues.
- Respond to user inquiries and requests for support.
- Develop critical relationships with users in the Pacific region.
- Train new users in-person at various locations in the Pacific and make periodic site visits to existing users to gather feedback and provide additional training.
- Collect and analyze operational data to improve processes, including recurring technical or integration issues as well as critical user feedback.
- BA/BS degree.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience supporting (operations research and analysis, user support, program/project management experience, customer relationship management, logistics, finance, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Japan and conduct periodic regional travel (approximately 15%)
- CompTIA Security +
- Current Secret Clearance
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.