NT Concepts is seeking Operational Support Analysts to provide regional support outside the continental United States (OCONUS) for the DoD enterprise Military Housing system. As an Operational Support Analyst, you will live and work in Atsugi Japan providing system support to military and civilian customers. There are extensive opportunities for travel to provide technical support and user training at Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marine bases around the Pacific.
Serve as the regional Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the DoD enterprise Military Housing system:
- Provide expert support, analysis and research into complex system and process issues.
- Respond to user inquiries and requests for support.
- Develop critical relationships with users in the Pacific region.
- Train new users in-person at various locations in the Pacific and make periodic site visits to existing users to gather feedback and provide additional training.
- Collect and analyze operational data to improve processes, including recurring technical or integration issues as well as critical user feedback.
- BA/BS degree.
- 10 years of relevant professional experience supporting (operations research and analysis, user support, program/project management experience, customer relationship management, logistics, finance, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to relocate to Japan and conduct periodic regional travel (approximately 15%)
- CompTIA Security +
- Current Secret Clearance
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.