As a Manual Test Engineer on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on innovative projects advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems with true mission impact.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow lean agile practices, embrace the Ops (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires subject matter expertise and passion for supporting the building of secure cloud and cyber security solutions, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ unique technical and data challenges.
- Lead the design, development, and implementation of manual test plans and procedures for applications
- Ensure test compliance with software design, development, and integration standards
- Conducts performance and load tests at multiple stages in software development lifecycle
- Ensure that test procedures are designed and developed to test the software for scalability, robustness, maintainability, and interoperability
- Report manual test results and mitigation strategies to the product owner and development team
- Clearance: Top Secret
- 8+ years’ relevant experience with testing lifecycle software systems
- BS degree preferred but experience may be substituted
- Knowledge of software development processes and testing
- Experience designing and writing software test plans procedures
- Experience working in a fast-paced agile environment
- Demonstrated proficiency with Git version control system
- Experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Experience using TypeScript-based front-end development using Angular or React
- Experience with cloud environments, preferably AWS
- Experience supporting code reviews
- Experience working in Linux environments
- Familiarity with behavior-driven development principles
Clearance: TOP SECRET
Location: Reston, VA with remote flexibility
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.