We’re NT Concepts, a leading provider of mission and technology solutions for the intelligence and national security communities. And we’re excited about a variety of new opportunities to serve our government customers! Our employees work in various capacities across the government space; we are growing and on the lookout for proven Junior Analysts.
We are seeking people who are enthusiastic in providing timely determinations of peoples’ eligibility to possess firearms or explosives in accordance to federal law. We are searching for people with an active SECRET clearance. If you’ve actively and successfully supported analyst functions like data collection, interviewing, data review and creation of performance measurements, then that’d be a great bonus. Also, it's not a requirement, but if you're former military (in any capacity), you're perfect for this!
Aside from what is mentioned above, we are also looking to see that you have:
- An active SECRET clearance
- Minimum 1 Year relevant experience
- Extensive knowledge of applying analytic methodologies and principles to address clientele
- Experience conducting research on explosive permit checks as well as ability to conduct verification based on specific Originating Agency Identifiers
- Critical thinking skills that enable you to evaluate existing procedures to provide recommendations or solutions
- Keen organizational skills
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times.