As the IT Infrastructure Project Manager on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on programs advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems. This program will support one of our Intelligence Community (IC) customers in Tysons Corner, VA.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We have a culture of continuous improvement, we follow Scrum and lean agile practices, embrace DevSecOps model to “automate-first,” use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
If large-scale, multi-cloud projects resonate with you, and you care deeply about joining a mission-driven company with a robust growth direction and diverse culture, we'd love to learn more about you. Check out the details below, and let’s connect.
As one of the industry’s leading innovators, NT Concepts is joining forces with one of the leading cloud providers to meet the ever-demanding needs of the DoD’s and Intelligence Community’s (IC) need for a variety of agile, high performance data centers and cloud service provisioning. NT Concepts will be providing managed IT services in direct support of the newly designed and constructed cloud provisioning network Operations Centers (OC). There will be multiple air-gapped OCs, each requiring managed IT support services, on a 24x7 basis, NT Concepts will be part of the cloud provisioning team starting with design, continuing with implementation, activation and throughout sustainment.
Join us as we enable DoD and IC mission modernization. Enter on the ground floor. Be a part of getting it right and doing it right.
Clearance: TS, SCI Eligible and willing to take a Polygraph
Location/Flexibility: Tysons Corner, Virginia area. 100% on site.
The IT Infrastructure Project Manager is a key member of the project team and works directly with the Program Manager. Your duties will include project planning, scheduling planning meetings and progress check-ins, estimating and monitoring project costs, sticking to a budget, and reviewing project quality compared to the desired objective. Additionally, you will also be responsible for Property Management and Supplier Management for the project. Specifically, your duties include:
- Monitoring the project’s progress to ensure that it is progressing according to schedule and budget, while identifying possible problems that may occur in the future
- Providing regular updates on the status of projects to the PM, the Project Team and others as other stakeholders as required
- Communicating with suppliers or other vendors to ensure that they are meeting their contractual obligations
- Preparing reports on project status and finances for management review
- Developing and monitoring budgets for projects based on estimates provided by PM
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure that all materials are available when needed for projects
- Monitoring contract compliance and communicating with contractors regarding changes that need to be made to comply with contractual obligations
- Managing all aspects of project accounting, including preparing customer invoices for review and submission
- Preparing project status reports for management
- LCAT required years of experience: 4 years in a related field
- Degree required: Bachelor’s preferred or 4 additional years of equivalent experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with others and work independently.
- Proven project financial management experience (to include budgeting, reporting and analysis and revenue recognition) in a project-based organization
- Working knowledge of network and systems engineering environments Possess working knowledge of contracts administration and pricing.
- Demonstrated familiarity with the practical applications of personal computers and basic application software (e.g., Excel, Word, etc.), as well as being able to learn specialized software tool applications and apply them within NT Concepts’ framework of business operations.
- Ability to assess, interpret and apply government and industry standards, specifications and handbooks to the unique requirements of tasking.
- Knowledge of Unanet highly desirable
- Ensure adequate property management policies, practices and procedures are in place and enforced. This includes, but is not limited to hardware, software and related licenses, tools, equipment, etc.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-25 pounds at times
Personnel must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and retain a copy of their vaccine documentation in case it needs to be checked (subject to local laws). The host facility’s US vaccine policy requires that all individuals entering our physical workspaces be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved accommodation or state law exemption.
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.