NT Concepts, a data-driven technology innovator working on the most sensitive and mission-critical programs in National Security, has an immediate opening for a Director of Capture for Intel programs to be based in Tysons Corner, VA with flexible hybrid work-from-home and in-office work options. This position is responsible for the management and execution of the full Capture life-cycle process across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals, expected to exercise sound judgment within broadly defined practices and policies, regularly interact with all levels of management, functional staff and customers, and display a high degree of tact and professionalism.
The key responsibilities are to:
- Perform market research to qualify new business opportunities, including analysis of customer budget, capabilities required, customer preferences, competitive environment, and incumbent strengths and weaknesses
- Coordinate meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices
- Serve as the lead for call plan development and execution, and provide detailed reports on follow up activities after plan execution
- Plan and lead capture activities, to include opportunity gate reviews, black hat sessions, collaboration sessions, and proposal reviews
- Interact routinely with NT Concepts leadership, management, infrastructure POCs, staff, and customers
- Present capture status to the management team at specified milestones in the capture process, when material changes occur, and as needed
- Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions
- Clearance: Active, in-scope TS/SCI with FSP
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 10+ years of related experience or master’s and 5+ years of Capture experience
- Leadership skills to develop, organize and execute significant capture activities, including building industry teams, assessing win probability, and executing customer call plans to shape acquisitions
- A proven track record of successful capture management across multiple Intelligence Community organizations at a variety of acquisition sizes and types
- Track record of capturing and winning >$30M opportunities
- Experience working directly with at least one organization in the intelligence community
- Demonstrated working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office to present ideas, information, and reports
- Demonstrated access to key government customers and industry partners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Prior business development and capture experience in the intelligence community
Personal Attributes Necessary for Success in this Role:
- Possess business and technical vision
- Ability to think strategically
- Possess analytical presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to gain internal support from senior management, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Ability to establish and maintain a solid working relationship with technical staff, managers, and peers
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently with limited supervision and feedback, and establish solid working relationships with technical staff, Division Manager, and peers
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.