Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires a senior level of experience, a passion for maintaining and enhancing infrastructure as code and a strong desire to solve our customers’ hardest technical and data challenges.
The DevSecOps Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining and enhancing infrastructure as code with technologies including but not limited to cloud formation, terraform, puppet, and
- Work with Python, R, Ruby, and other scripting languages to deliver on tasks.
- TS/SCI + Full Scope Poly required
- 5+ years experience of combined experience in engineering lifecycle software solutions
- 5+ years experience with Python, R, Ruby, and other scripting languages
- Experience developing and maintaining complex systems that involve integrating COTS, GOTS, and Open Source components
- 3+ years experience maintaining Sponsor's enterprise operation systems
- Experience using knowledge management and code repositories including but not limited to: Github, Gitlab, Jira, and Confluence
- 3+ years experience in maintaining infrastructure in a cloud environment support of data science activities, including but not limited to, Anaconda, Databricks, and Tableau
- Ability to write or refactor software code to facilitate deploying applications to standalone compute resources in the Sponsor's commercial cloud environment
- Familiarity with the Sponsor's security accreditation process
We're looking for a motivated DevSecOps Engineer eager to advance not only your professional career, but also the missions of our Intelligence and Defense communities. At NT Concepts, you'll be able to:
- Have a meaningful impact on the company's growth, and share in the rewards accordingly
- Develop your own career path through our What’s Next program, which emphasizes person growth through training and certification
- Work on programs of importance that directly impact National Security and the world
- Work in a fun, “challenging yet rewarding” fast-paced environment
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10-15 pounds at times.