NT Concepts is seeking a DevSecOps Engineer to join our Solutions Delivery team. This person will support a continuous integration pipeline for automation and scaling of deployment capabilities.
You will be part of a solutions-oriented, agile scrum team integrating outside applications and tools into a production environment, supporting innovative infrastructure, and automating capabilities.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow agile practices, embrace the Ops ethos (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
We’re looking for a DevSecOps Engineer the has prior experience supporting in a continuous integration pipeline to automate and/or scale deployment of capabilities.
- Integrating outside applications or tools into a production environment
- Ensuring the interoperability of current and future systems and software releases for all supported applications
- Provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative hardware systems and applications
- Ensuring systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture
- Support the optimization of infrastructure services and help to remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and help resolve issues in development, staging, and operations issues
- Collaborate with partners to ensure that DevSecOps requirements are resolved to eliminate redundancy
- Recommend implementation of efficiencies that will improve infrastructure management
- Develop and document design concepts that are consistent with enterprise architectural guidance and industry best practices
- Address new user/system requirements related to DevSecOps designs
- Maintain a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology, develop and maintain a strong awareness of on-going IT projects, and business unit requirements
- Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly required
- 3+ years relevant DevSecOps experience
- BS degree strongly preferred
- Experience working with and developing in cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with software environment administration, with strong knowledge in at least one preferred scripting languages such as Python, or Perl
- Familiarity performing systems and application automation using at least one command-line oriented general programming language
- Experience successfully integrating outside applications and tools into a production environment Demonstrated experience with build, release, and configuration management in a CI/CD environment
- Experience with cloud provisioning software such as Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Cloud Formation Templates, etc.
- Experience with build automation tools such as Jenkins, Go CD, etc.
- Experience with managing and maintaining a Linux-based application infrastructure
- Experience with writing and managing container-based infrastructure
- Experience working with Git
- Experience working in an Agile team model
- You have a passion for advancing and continually improving our DevSecOps automation and practices to keep our applications easy to deploy, monitor, and scale
- Clear communication skills are required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our benefits program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.