As a DevSecOps Engineer on our solutions delivery team, you will have the unique opportunity to work on innovative projects advancing the digital transformation of critical government systems with true mission impact.
Our delivery teams are driven to explore new ideas and technology, and care deeply about collaboration, feedback, and iteration. We follow lean agile practices, embrace the Ops (DataOps/DevSecOps/MLOps) to “automate-first”, use modern tech stacks, and constantly challenge each other to grow and improve.
Technical members of our solutions teams require little guidance, but love to learn, collaborate, and problem solve. This position requires the subject matter expertise and passion for supporting the building of secure cloud and cyber security solutions, and a strong desire to solve our customers’ unique technical and data challenges.
- Creating and maintaining application development environments
- Developing and supporting CI/CD pipelines and ensuring safe deployments
- Provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative applications
- Building local virtual developer boxes
- Implementing automation to support SecDevOps, software, application, and cloud development workflows
- Leverage knowledge and skills associated with Multi-Cloud Consoles, CLI, and Managed Services for optimization and efficiency purposes
- Implement SecDevOps including auto-scaled architectures for environment rebuild
- Provide storage administration support in a cloud environment. Provide backup, restore, and other troubleshooting services.
- Clearance: TOP SECRET WITH POLYGRAPH
- 12+ years’ relevant experience in engineering lifecycle software solutions
- BS degree in a relevant discipline
- Experience with Python, Bash, and other scripting languages
- High experience developing in AWS cloud
- Highly skilled in at least one CI/CD automation software DevOps tool
- Experience developing and maintaining complex environments and systems that involve integrating COTS, GOTS, and Open Source components
- Experience maintaining infrastructure in a cloud environment
- Experience with containerization
- Multi-cloud development experience
- Experience supporting the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Familiarity with the Sponsor’s enterprise operation systems
Clearance: TOP SECRET WITH POLYGRAPH
Location: Reston, Virginia
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds at times
About NT Concepts
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in the Washington DC Metro area, NT Concepts is a private, mid-tier company with clients spanning the Intelligence and Defense communities. We deliver end-to-end data and technology solutions that advance the modernization, transformation, and automation of the national security mission—solutions with real impact developed in a strong engineering culture that encourages technical growth, leadership, and creative “big idea” problem-solving.
Employees are the core of NT Concepts. We understand that world-changing concepts happen in collaborative environments. We are a company where talented and diverse teams work together using innovation and expertise to solve our clients’ most critical challenges. Here, you’ll gain competitive benefits, opportunities to bolster your skills and develop new abilities, and a company culture dedicated to support and service. In addition to our Benefit and Rewards program, we encourage our employees to take part in #NTC_GivesBack, which paves the way for positive social change.
If joining a stable company with strong professional growth opportunities resonates with you, and you seek vital, mission-driven projects (for some pretty cool clients) that use your specific talents, we’d love to have you move forward with us.
Together is Better
We believe diversity and inclusion drive innovation, and that when we work together, we can accomplish anything. NT Concepts is a people-first, Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer—regardless of a person’s race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected class. If you have a disability and need accommodation, let us know. All resumes are held in confidence. NT Concepts participates in E-Verify.